Submission is not compulsory, but registration is compulsory to attend DSDE 2019.
Author and Presenter Only: Please make the registration after the papers or abstracts are accepted by the conference after review.
No publication and presentation. Please make online registration and the conference secretary at
email@example.com will confirm your registration by email in two working days. Please fill in "No submission" in the Paper ID and Paper title.
The registration fee details are listed below. Please choose the item(s) you fit in.
(Before Mar. 1, 2019)
(After Mar. 1, 2019)
|Authors (Regular)||530 USD||580 USD||----|
|Authors (Students/IACSIT Members)||480 USD||530 USD||----|
|Presenters||380 USD||420 USD||----|
|Listeners||280 USD||320 USD||370 USD|
|Additional Paper(s)||370 USD/paper||400 USD/paper||----|
|Additional Page(s)||70 USD/page||70 USD/page||----|
|Social Networking Event||80 USD||80 USD||----|
1. To qualify for Student Registration rate, you must be a full-time student in an accredited university. Please submit a copy of valid ID (student card or official letter) to the Conference Secretary along with other registration materials.
2. All the authors are welcome to join in IACSIT and enjoy member discount at all IACSIT conferences.
3. One regular paper registration can cover a paper within FIVE pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
4. Registration fee covers: 1) Attending all technical sessions; 2) Conference materials; 3) Lunch and dinner on June 16; 4) Conference bag; 5) Morning and afternoon teas.
5. On June 18, 2019, an optional Social Networking Event will be arranged. Participants will be charged an additional 80 USD for it. The provisional route is Manjang Lava tube, Maze Land, Sunsan sunrise peak, Seopjikoji, Seongeup Folk Village, and Ecoland.
6. Please note that registration fees are not refundable and non-transferable.